Hinrichs 2.0

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Few pics from the run over the weekend

IMG_8357.jpg
IMG_8365.JPG
IMG_8378.JPG
IMG_8383.JPG

Went out Sunday and bought a new tool which I've been waiting on for too long, nice little electric pressure washer. Also ordered a foam cannon and supposed good soap to wash the jeep better in the future.

IMG_8390.jpg
IMG_8362.jpg

I repainted a few spots, going to work on that more this coming weekend if the weather is nice.

Also need to see what's going on with my rear locker, the compressor kept running a few times when I neeeed it so I hope it's just a line that's leaking. Going to switch to Dino oil anyway so I'll pull the cover and inspect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Rig is looking good, nice to see you out getting it dirty. We were just looking at a pressure washer. Anxious to see if it works out longterm. How much does it weigh?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Rig is looking good, nice to see you out getting it dirty. We were just looking at a pressure washer. Anxious to see if it works out longterm. How much does it weigh?

I can try and get a real weight on it, but it is very light which really surprised me. Even just seeing the box at Lowes made me laugh a little at first. It had really good reviews online so I figure I would give it a chance, I hope it holds up well. My only concern is the hard water I have in my area so I may be running the pump saver liquid through very often.
Time to pull out the soapy water bottle.... good luck finding the leak! Great pictures :thumb:

Thanks. I just hope its the line and nothing internal.

WJCO

Meme King
I can try and get a real weight on it, but it is very light which really surprised me. Even just seeing the box at Lowes made me laugh a little at first. It had really good reviews online so I figure I would give it a chance, I hope it holds up well. My only concern is the hard water I have in my area so I may be running the pump saver liquid through very often.

You don't need to get a weight on it, I was mainly asking for ease of moving it around. Glad to hear it's light. Since you've used it, does it seem like it did a decent enough job cleaning off mud, etc?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You don't need to get a weight on it, I was mainly asking for ease of moving it around. Glad to hear it's light. Since you've used it, does it seem like it did a decent enough job cleaning off mud, etc?

So far I have only used the weird "twist" nozzle that it comes with....also have 4 others like normal....but it did a great job. The only complaint would be the hose so far which is what others said in the reviews but its not really that bad. Moving it around is more than easy enough since its so light (just looked at the manual, it says its 22.9 pounds). I should add it has enough power to blast off loose paint as well.

WJCO

Meme King
So far I have only used the weird "twist" nozzle that it comes with....also have 4 others like normal....but it did a great job. The only complaint would be the hose so far which is what others said in the reviews but its not really that bad. Moving it around is more than easy enough since its so light (just looked at the manual, it says its 22.9 pounds). I should add it has enough power to blast off loose paint as well.

Thanks, man. Just ordered one.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Went to the quadratec jeeps and java with steve over the weekend, always a good time there

IMG_8436.jpg

Dropped the top and finally used the new cover, happy with it. It's from jtops.

Gave the jeep a nice bath, forgot to take a pic all foamed up so here is one of my dads grand.

IMG_8430.jpg

Pressure washer was having issues, not sure if I just got a bad one but it's going back. Ended up needing a little more power to clean my parents house anyway since I have to do siding rather high up.

Oh and the flipper is back ! Threw it on after changing the rear oil back to Dino.

IMG_8442.jpg

I have been happy with the half doors over the weekend. I ran the front windows only since its been a little chilly in the mornings when I went to quadratec. I will be stopping at the body shop at lunch who did my oem doors for a paint quote. The vinyl isnt holding up well for having me do them myself. I had to redo one so far after washing them which really annoyed me.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
We've used our pressure washer twice, same model as yours. Agreed it could use more power, however, I think for the price we'll still keep it around. Still way better than a garden hose.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
We've used our pressure washer twice, same model as yours. Agreed it could use more power, however, I think for the price we'll still keep it around. Still way better than a garden hose.

Mine was having issues with the pressure pulsating and also the pump constantly running. I ran it for a while after and it seemed okay but smelled hot. It sucks cuz I love the size and how light it is, but after needing to get up very high at my parents house for siding, I'll be upgrading to gas I think.

'Chemical guys' makes some awesome foam cannons. You just grave to make sure the compressor is strong enough

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

It was a learning process to use the foam cannon for sure, once I got it set up correctly it worked well.

GraniteCrystal

Tire carrier joints starting to look a lil rusty. May want to check those out and throw some paint on them.

Soft top boot gives a nice clean look 👍

Top Bottom