Hinrichs 3.0......Autumn the XJ

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I am not giving up on it, but I just never seem to get much work done, or have the time to work on it. With race season coming up that is the main focus as of now. I just really need to get it out of the garage and into my driveway....good thing I cut off all the front suspension.

ideally sometime I will just buy a built rig....getting hard to justify spending the 5k+ this thing needs anymore.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Damn a whole month and I haven't even touched the jeep once. Nothing new to report as I have been looking at a house and working on buying that so everything is kind of on hold. To figure out how to move the jeep is going to be real fun with no front suspension installed.

Brute

Hooked
Damn a whole month and I haven't even touched the jeep once. Nothing new to report as I have been looking at a house and working on buying that so everything is kind of on hold. To figure out how to move the jeep is going to be real fun with no front suspension installed.

My dad once drove a car in reverse on the shoulder of the road for umpteen miles cause the tranny crapped out and that was the only gear that worked...you’ll figure it out

Andy5160

Hooked
My dad once drove a car in reverse on the shoulder of the road for umpteen miles cause the tranny crapped out and that was the only gear that worked...you’ll figure it out

Ed,
All he has to do is say “guys let’s have a wrenching party” I would say at least 4-5 friends will answer just get some beer ready

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom