Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If all goes well, I'll have the new one Tuesday

Currently just tightening everything with the torque wrench, then figuring out where to mount the plate...thinking rear bumper...And then wire up some reverse lights and I'll be done

If all goes well, I'll have the new one Tuesday

Currently just tightening everything with the torque wrench, then figuring out where to mount the plate...thinking rear bumper...And then wire up some reverse lights and I'll be done
Not much longer then! Im ready to see this new one buddy!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Gave up on figuring out a plate mount, and didn't wanna spend 70 on one at qtec tomorrow which would mean I had to leave work early again, so giving up the Evo plate.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439739253.023589.jpg

CREEPR

More out of time than anything , plus I don't think the stock one would work with the corner skins that have to stay on due to all the holes.

I just got a frame from autozone and cut up an aluminium stop sign I "acquired". It works great. 7$

(Dad owned a sign company. Don't steal stop signs)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I have some time tonight I may try and make something still. Need to torque everything the best I can and then drive it a little so I know it can make the drive to the dealership with no issues.

Funny part, a jeep on the stock sport 16s and a 2.5" lift seems to be the same height as stock almost lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Can you zip tie the plate to the spare tire once it's on? Or are you looking for something more permanent?

Hmm I could prolly just do that actually, but wanted it a little nicer since its getting traded in. Trying to get the best value I can. Ill mess with it tonight again tho.

Ill start a new thread tomorrow prolly, or just keep this one going not sure yet.....

But just ordered a Adams 1350 Front CV crawler shaft, and evo gussets.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Very nice man! let me know if you need a hand installing things before RC!

Ditto!!!!!!!

I hope the coilovers are not too hard to install, but good thing you have already done them andrew lol.

Only real thing I didnt install myself last time was the driveshafts since I couldnt find the sockets needed. That I will prolly have done when I get re geared tho since they are already pulling the front off.

Last edited:

noroad

I hope the coilovers are not too hard to install, but good thing you have already done them andrew lol.

Only real thing I didnt install myself last time was the driveshafts since I couldnt find the sockets needed. That I will prolly have done when I get re geared tho since they are already pulling the front off.

the coilovers are not hard, hard but deff have some parts where two sets of hands is huge. I really hate the lower part of the coilovers that bolt to the axle, you need to put little spacers in that are crazy hard to do alone.

Top Bottom