Hitch Stinger

Aroo!

I am new to Wayalife. I love the videos, keep them coming.
Where can I find a hitch stinger? I would love to have one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any update on the Hitch Stinger?
Unfortunately, this is something I will most likely discontinue. The cost to have them made has gotten to the point where it just isn't worth it to me anymore. I might have a blem or two that I'd be willing to sell at a discount though if you're interested.

NewbieCon

Unfortunately, this is something I will most likely discontinue. The cost to have them made has gotten to the point where it just isn't worth it to me anymore. I might have a blem or two that I'd be willing to sell at a discount though if you're interested.
I would definitely be interested in purchasing one. I’m in Sparks and would be happy to pick it up as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would definitely be interested in purchasing one. I’m in Sparks and would be happy to pick it up as well.
JKJEEPER inquired about the one I have now but I haven't heard back from him. If you want it, let me know and I'll sell it to you instead. It's essentially new with a little scuff on it. Also, I am down in Boulder City right now and that's where it'll be shipping from. Send me a PM if you're still wanting it.

SunsetHill

JKJEEPER inquired about the one I have now but I haven't heard back from him. If you want it, let me know and I'll sell it to you instead. It's essentially new with a little scuff on it. Also, I am down in Boulder City right now and that's where it'll be shipping from. Send me a PM if you're still wanting it.

Hi wayoflife,

Might you still have that last stinger, or another one? I would be interested in buying it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom