Hmm...JK or JL Rubicon

Rocralr

I love my JKU and I have a ton of money in it. I will never get rid of my JKU but if I bought one today it would be the JLU.

The BlackKnight

Traded my JKUR last Monday for a new JL Unlimited Rubicon and the improvements are huge compared to my first gen JK. The 3.6 Pentastar is proven in the newer JK’s, the 8 speed transmission is so much better than the 4 speed I had in my JKUR. So far I’ve been really impressed. I’ve pulled my trailer 600 miles and never got over 4,000 rpm even on the nastiest climbs at 75 mph and unlike the JKUR with an auxiliary transmission cooler I wasn’t left on the side of the road with an overheating transmission. The electronics are miles above my 2008 and the locker controls are much more user friendly. I only have about 1,000 miles on mine vs 131,000 miles on my JKUR. But I was not going to spend any more on my JKUR. I replaced the radiator, did all regular service, replaced the catalytic converters, did all the recalls and it still left me stranded. I am so far impressed and the fact that it already comes with 33’s makes this a capable vehicle. The bugs may come, who knows right? But it is light years ahead of my first generation JKUR.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom