Hola! From Costa Rica.

Alonso

Hola, and welcome to WAL! I love Costa Rica, and am super jelous of your ability to jeep almost EVERYWHERE! I took the trails all along the beaches of the southern Papagayo gulf and Coco Bay. Beautiful country!

Great to read you been around here!! Papagayo and Playas del Coco are nice places to visit..as a matter of fact the whole Guanacaste province is...going from beach to beach you might catch a nice offroad path in must of them... Hope you had a great time over here!!

Brankz

Thanks!! :thumb: Trying to do the best I can .. we don't have much of accesories to purchase here for Jeeps... and to ship them form the US take for ever...

Lol.... Still looks bad ass.

I know my English sucks lol

Doktorbombay

Nice Jeep Alonso! My wife and I have been to CR 3 times, and plan to go back to your beautiful country. Ticos are so friendly and welcoming! What area of CR do you live in?

Alonso

Nice Jeep Alonso! My wife and I have been to CR 3 times, and plan to go back to your beautiful country. Ticos are so friendly and welcoming! What area of CR do you live in?

Thanks!!! :thumb: Seems you are a fan of CR!! GREAT!! Be sure you are always welcome back!. I'm from Heredia, it's pretty near San José....well.. everything is pretty near everything here.. haha... Which places have you visit on your trips here?

Top Bottom