Hollister Hills in October

PT1400

My wife and I will be camping just out side of Santa Cruz October 13-16. One of the days we are planning to run Hollister Hills, probably the Saturday or Sunday (14-15). We've never been to this park, if anyone wants to meet up and run some trails, that would be awesome.

Edit:
Date has been set for Saturday October 14th

Going:
Black Pearl

Maybe:
JeepsySoul
ob_tj

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
If you don't get together with anyone, be on the lookout for my Uncle. He drives a CJ7 named Crusty. He's a volunteer out there. If it isn't foggy you could take the wife to the top of the park. There's two trails and a road that can get you there. You can see the whole valley from up there.

black pearl

Hooked
If you don't get together with anyone, be on the lookout for my Uncle. He drives a CJ7 named Crusty. He's a volunteer out there. If it isn't foggy you could take the wife to the top of the park. There's two trails and a road that can get you there. You can see the whole valley from up there.

Thanks for the tip [emoji106]
I like meeting new people, especially locals. They know all the cool spots.

tengland

Mark me down as a strong maybe. I've played around in the obstacle course, and I've done one blue trail, but now I'm ready to seriously up my game. Truck Hill? Tank Traps? Ok, maybe not that much, but if I'm with a small group my fear factor will be significantly reduced. Just came back from Fins & Things two weeks ago so I'm on a roll.

Anyway, strong maybe...

Kimochou

We'd love to join you on a future trip but I work on the 14th. Only one Saturday off each month so I need to plan ahead..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
Mark me down as a strong maybe. I've played around in the obstacle course, and I've done one blue trail, but now I'm ready to seriously up my game. Truck Hill? Tank Traps? Ok, maybe not that much, but if I'm with a small group my fear factor will be significantly reduced. Just came back from Fins & Things two weeks ago so I'm on a roll.

Anyway, strong maybe...

Awesome... I'm the same with a group. I side with caution when I'm out alone, well usually. [emoji23]

Kimochou

We'll definitely have to plan another trip, can't explore the whole park in one day [emoji12]

Excellent! With my work schedule we definitely cram things into our Sundays so don't be surprised if we try (unsuccessfully I know...) to explore the whole park in one day. I have more than one Salmon then Pheasant and maybe chores Sunday planned for October lol.

I would make this my one weekend per month though. Any idea where the nearest/most convenient RV campground is?

black pearl

Hooked
Excellent! With my work schedule we definitely cram things into our Sundays so don't be surprised if we try (unsuccessfully I know...) to explore the whole park in one day. I have more than one Salmon then Pheasant and maybe chores Sunday planned for October lol.

I would make this my one weekend per month though. Any idea where the nearest/most convenient RV campground is?

I believe there is camping at the park

black pearl

Hooked
We won't be making this trip at the time[emoji17] So I hope if anyone shows up to this , you have a great time and please run a black diamond trail for me!

We will be re planning this trip I'm sure

Top Bottom