Holy shit again!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Just realized I have all the answers. Here they are:

Parents need to parent

Teachers need to teach

People need to accept responsibility for their actions

People need to understand all people are different and treat them with kindness and respect

A gun or any inanimate object is only a weapon if it's used to harm others which once the answer above is followed will never happen.

Guns (weapons) don't kill people, people do so stop blaming inanimate objects.

Common sense and respect goes along way if everyone used it.

Put these into place and the world's problems are over.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well said.

mrmet1983

when did kids become so terrified of a fist fight ? it just seems to me like kids are to scared to just throw some fistacuffs like back in our day. Instead of just fighting it out by the play ground one on one now they go shoot the school up smh

JAGS

Hooked
There’s always been shitty parents. This was a domestic dispute at a teenage level. Kid obviously had access to a firearm and took out his frustration accordingly.

I’m totally down to put a former swat trained resource officer on every campus in America. Far from just a random good guy with a gun or Ms Smith the 3rd grade history teacher.

jesse3638

Hooked
There’s always been shitty parents. This was a domestic dispute at a teenage level. Kid obviously had access to a firearm and took out his frustration accordingly.

I’m totally down to put a former swat trained resource officer on every campus in America. Far from just a random good guy with a gun or Ms Smith the 3rd grade history teacher.

Agreed. Glad the SRO took action and engaged the shooter no matter the age or if the shooter shot himself as its still undetermined. Its sad that is coming to this. State run home schools with class size of 10 or less?

HoosierWolf

Imagine that.... Media will down play it.

Anti gun media: "Show me a mass shooting stopped by a good guy with a gun"
Pro Gunner: *points out several murderers stopped before they could murder several people*
Anti gun media "That's not a mass shooting only X number of people were shot"
Pro Gunner: "So you see our point now?"
Anti gun media: "GUNS ARE BAD YOU AMMOSEXUAL!"

Top Bottom