Home from Afghanistan - Bought a new WK2 Trail Hawk

GCM 2

Thanks everyone!

It feels great to be home. Like you said Greg, own shower and shitter make life so much better. I did love being on Salerno though, compared to some other places I could've been. I spent 3 weeks at FOB Shank on my way out to finish some work on a Hawk. That place sucked. I cannot wait to get back out on the trails and in sunny AZ. :beer:

Shank is the legacy base, it is becoming a monster! Again, welcome back to best country on the planet. Being away sure puts things into perspective on all we have available to us. I'm sure the family is beyond excited to have you home too!

FrankenJeeper

Welcome home brother! And that's a great looking ride! 👍

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

EOD-JKU

Great ride man I get back on the 15th. I am one of the EOD contractors out here. Was probably at Shank as you came through. I tend to hop between there and leatherneck

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Great ride man I get back on the 15th. I am one of the EOD contractors out here. Was probably at Shank as you came through. I tend to hop between there and leatherneck

So you were there back in June when the building there took IDF and caught fire? Believe it was a German military building. Screw that place man.

Top Bottom