Honoring Those Who Gave - Happy Memorial Day

FoxC

Flying it high on the trail with the family today in memory of those that have fallen and thanks to those who have served or are serving this great land :beer:
IMG_3380 (800x533).jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
First let me say thanks (again).

Second let me say that a lot of my family and my wife's family have served...and served valiantly in many wars. Trust me, we have the stories and medals to show for it.

However let me also so that our family members not once asked for recognition or even a thanks for what they did. They did it out of conviction and wouldn't have had it any other way. Never once did they look for a thanks from us or anyone else.

So yeah, I get it...people should be appreciative but it is a jeep forum after all. Not saying its right or wrong, but it certainly shouldn't be a surprise.

Flying it high on the trail with the family today in memory of those that have fallen and thanks to those who have served or are serving this great land :beer:
View attachment 32213

great pic!!!

no one does it for the recognition and I was not asking for myself by any means!!! but on the one day a year, oh nevermind..... guess having a day off is enough for some and it doesnt need to matter why :confused: happy jeeping!

Semper Fi

andrew -

Hock Edition

ODA 4th Battalion 1st Special Forces Group STAFF SERGEANT Simpson, Michael H KIA (5-01-2013) I miss you man I would do anything to see you again Im going to see your family once I get home. We shot off star clusters in ur honor.

For those that are wondering im NOT SF but Im attached to ODA For those that Know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom