Houston Area Suds 'n Grub 6/12/16

James720

Going to follow this... Not a JK owner quite yet, but I'm in to start meeting people. This house build cant be finished soon enough. That's what I'm waiting on now.

Jackal01

Going to follow this... Not a JK owner quite yet, but I'm in to start meeting people. This house build cant be finished soon enough. That's what I'm waiting on now.

Not much to follow since this has already happened. It was Sunday June 12th. But you should follow the Houston wayalife thread since most everything to do with our area is discussed there.

James720

Not much to follow since this has already happened. It was Sunday June 12th. But you should follow the Houston wayalife thread since most everything to do with our area is discussed there.

I follow that post too. Just was thinking more meets would be posted here. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jackal01

I follow that post too. Just was thinking more meets would be posted here. Thanks for the heads-up.

Got it.

Well, we start a new thread for each event whether it be a run, suds n grub, wrench party, etc. Normally people will also post a link or mention said event in the Houston group so all of us know to look for the other thread just to cover all the bases. It is tough to miss an event this way.

Top Bottom