Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Gotta plan a wedding in India for her family too

That sounds awesome. Can't wait to see those pics! I was in Bangladesh visiting my wife's family a couple years ago and they bought be an amazing custom fit outfit (can't remember the cultural name), slippers and a hat that was meant for a king). I'll have to dig that photo up and post it here.

That sounds awesome. Can't wait to see those pics! I was in Bangladesh visiting my wife's family a couple years ago and they bought be an amazing custom fit outfit (can't remember the cultural name), slippers and a hat that was meant for a king). I'll have to dig that photo up and post it here.

Didn't take me long. Thought you guys would enjoy this. Was taken in San Diego at our cultural ceremony which was the day before our main wedding and reception. about 4 years ago. Good times :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468207839.547130.jpg

Cool photo. Is that the Bahia? Mission bay area?

It was at Paradise Point, but yep you nailed it. Mission Beach. I've been to a handful of weddings at Bahia and The Catamaran. My wife threw a cocktail party for her and the maids on the Bahia boat in the bay right there. Man, I miss that city.

WJCO, how do you know that area?

It was at Paradise Point, but yep you nailed it. Mission Beach. I've been to a handful of weddings at Bahia and The Catamaran. My wife threw a cocktail party for her and the maids on the Bahia boat in the bay right there. Man, I miss that city.

WJCO, how do you know that area?

When I lived in az, we drove to SD a ton. I spent many weekends in that area. Bahia was always our #1 pick. You could drink and walk just about anywhere instead of drive. The wavehouse restaurant was always fun too.

When I lived in az, we drove to SD a ton. I spent many weekends in that area. Bahia was always our #1 pick. You could drink and walk just about anywhere instead of drive. The wavehouse restaurant was always fun too.

Ah man, the Wavehouse. My best friend in SD did event sales there when we lived there. So he got us into concerts and public events for free. I've ridden that wave a few times. Our favorite place in that area was The Sandbar. They would have "stock prices" on drinks scrolling across the top of the bar based on what was being ordered the most in real-time. Genius idea lol.

Ah man, the Wavehouse. My best friend in SD did event sales there when we lived there. So he got us into concerts and public events for free. I've ridden that wave a few times. Our favorite place in that area was The Sandbar. They would have "stock prices" on drinks scrolling across the top of the bar based on what was being ordered the most in real-time. Genius idea lol.

Great idea. I sure miss that city.

Anyone have a stock front bumper? I'm about to trade in my jeep, want get everything off before I take up to the dealership.

Anyone have a stock front bumper? I'm about to trade in my jeep, want get everything off before I take up to the dealership.

Wait, what'd you buying? Hope it's not one of the JKU's I'm looking at ;)

I also might need some stock parts, bumpers, wheels/tires and maybe even flares...if I ever can make my mind up on what I want to do. Ugh.

I also might need some stock parts, bumpers, wheels/tires and maybe even flares...if I ever can make my mind up on what I want to do. Ugh.

Let me know what you need when you need it, I'd be glad to help out. [emoji106]🏻

Yep it's the one you're looking at! Lol

Top Bottom