Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

PROJKUR

Just up near wrights lake in CA. About 10-15 miles from the rubicon start. Too bad the JK was in Houston! Got stuck in a Honda Pilot in 2+ feet of snow. Still a great time!

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

Made it back down to Ice House Reservoir for a good little walk around the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Just up near wrights lake in CA. About 10-15 miles from the rubicon start. Too bad the JK was in Houston! Got stuck in a Honda Pilot in 2+ feet of snow. Still a great time!

View attachment 236169

View attachment 236170

Made it back down to Ice House Reservoir for a good little walk around the lake.

Nice!

I got the Renegade stuck this morning in a 2' snow drift.

Took an hour to dig out.
20161228_101017%7E2.jpg

PROJKUR

It's actually a good drive if you haven't done it. Hell, we will be doing it in September!

It is not bad. Did it from San Francisco to Houston straight through in a uhaul, no stops besides gas and food. It would be great with enough time and stops to see all the sights! I will do it again for sure.

It's actually a good drive if you haven't done it. Hell, we will be doing it in September!

It is not bad. Did it from San Francisco to Houston straight through in a uhaul, no stops besides gas and food. It would be great with enough time and stops to see all the sights! I will do it again for sure.

Yea it's not that bad. We did it from San Diego to Houston in 2 days...stopped in El Paso for a hotel. Easy peasy.

Jackal01

Bag of sunflower seeds and a red bull. Lol

Yes sir, arrived at home at 7:06.
Well done. When we drive it, we left Houston at night. Stop in NM somewhere, I think around Albuquerque, to catch a couple hours of rest. And on the return trip we have left around noon, stopped around Midland for some zzzs. I think about 21 hours was the driving time. Really not bad since we stopped every few hours for snacks and caffeine and some rest. This was going to/leaving from Durango. The Exodus trip, convoy portion from here, will be interesting I think. :wings:

Top Bottom