Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

Damn, had no idea this page had become so popular. Whens the next SNG? Would love to meet some fellow jeepaholics.
View attachment 222812

We need to do one soon, maybe an impromptu one before the wheeling run?

In other news, I just ordered me a trail rack. Who's ready to help be the first person to run a rack mounted to an Or-Fab Carrier? :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

In other news, I just ordered me a trail rack. Who's ready to help be the first person to run a rack mounted to an Or-Fab Carrier? :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

I'm Rockin' a Rack as well :thumb: Not an Or-Fab but still, I like your style! ;)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
So, would anyone be down for a haunted house meetup? meet up, bring the kids, wifes, whatever, and do a haunted house?

Kyle7R

I'm Rockin' a Rack as well :thumb: Not an Or-Fab but still, I like your style! ;)

Your rack was probably an easy bolt up, this one is going to take some ingenuity ;) I couldn't find anybody who had put a rack on this carrier, and they didn't make one (prior to going out of business recently)

So, would anyone be down for a haunted house meetup? meet up, bring the kids, wifes, whatever, and do a haunted house?

I'm a big ass scardy cat :eek:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

Id be willing to help, but if we end up installing it backwards, its not my fault [emoji13]
Thatd be a cool idea. I love scary movies and shows and oddly enough. Have never been to a haunted house [emoji28]

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
its kind of our thing because one of our first dates was a haunted house back in college. and we figured, why not see some of you would like to join in on the fun!

Tower or Terror is Ash and my favorite we have found over the years so far, but they are in Austin (i'm down for a drive :brows: )

http://www.hauntworld.com/texas_haunted_houses

Awesome man!
I dont know if i wanna go to the scariest one first. We might have to get our feet wet with something not so terrifying. I dont wanna run out after 5 mins lmfao

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Awesome man!
I dont know if i wanna go to the scariest one first. We might have to get our feet wet with something not so terrifying. I dont wanna run out after 5 mins lmfao

You will be surprised how fun scary it is if you simply keep in mind that its fake and meant for fun. some people flip out, and to us, that just makes it that much better. Ash will close her eyes from time to time and scream, but really, its not that bad. :yup:

My wife's and I 1st date was at Scream World. Might be interested.

So that's a yes?! :thumb:

Jackal01

I won't go although our wedding was Halloween themed and we decorate the entire exterior and interior of the house every year. Lol I love scary movies too. I had a bad experience as a kid in a haunted house that ruined them for me.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I won't go although our wedding was Halloween themed and we decorate the entire exterior and interior of the house every year. Lol I love scary movies too. I had a bad experience as a kid in a haunted house that ruined them for me.

Oh no, what happened?

Kyle7R

I will say the practices they used were, presumably, not industry approved and likely illegal.

Several years ago I punched some guy in one of these "haunted houses" because he kept grabbing my arm as we shuffled by.

I told him to stop, repeatedly.

Then after we passed, we were in a dark hallway and he ran up behind me tried to scare me again. As reflex, I whipped around and gave him a left hook that I didn't even know I had.

That was the last time I was in a haunted house.

Top Bottom