How about iOS 7?

Ldogg

People inherently hate change. I work in IT. I see it every day. Yes while it's different, it seems fine to me. Took 5 minutes of playing around with it to figure most things out. I like the new multi tasking and layout of the menus. I also think the control center and redesigned notification center is a welcomed change. Did you really care that the notes, calendar and what not looks like physical items? I mean in the end it's just holding your data. The problem is everyone was use to the old interface only because that's what we have seen for years. They needed a refresh and yes while this is extreme it was needed.

cmlrc

All other features aside, the best feature is that you can block individual contacts. If you look up a contact and then go to the bottom of the record, it will offer you the option to block. no voicemail, no ringing phone, and no texts from those numbers.

I had a few telemarketers that had my number and this has totally done away with them.

Man, I am gonna steal this idea!

Haven't upgraded my phone yet but my 17 year old daughter can't stop talking about it, she loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mikefishes

Man, I am gonna steal this idea!

Haven't upgraded my phone yet but my 17 year old daughter can't stop talking about it, she loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OK One correction. Though block will keep it from ringing, the blocked caller will go to your voicemail. I guess the telemarketers just don't leave messages.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
X2! I don't want that shit. I was going to buy the iPhone 5s but not if its going to have iOS7 already installed.

You have said some dumb shit before but this tops it!!

Seriously. After using it for a couple hours. I really like the new software.

Devallee

I honestly think it made my ipad run slower. It seems to lag a little when unlocking it or opening/closing apps. I'm ok with the new look and features tho for the simple fact I was bored of the old one (that's why I keep an android phone iphones get boring too quick for my liking). I think if it didn't lag I'd give it a solid 9 outta 10

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Briguy114

I think some of the "new" features are just Apple catching up with Android. Especially when it comes to the swipe screen that allows you access to wifi, bluetooth and all that stuff. Apple really hasn't come out with anything too innovative since Steve Jobs passed

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I really like it. After playing with it all day and looking at the new design it has grown on me. Did I like the design at first? No I didn't BUT I'm starting to like it. Apple needed an interface change as someone else mentioned and I think it's good they did. People always complained that it looked the same before and now that it's different people complain some more. I think it's more eye appealing to look at then the old version, it was boring .02

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom