How cold is TO cold

Living in NY we pretty much get all types of weather. During winter I miss the summer, during summer I miss the cold. My favorite time of year is fall - perfect temps 72-77. But for me, I usually will Have my windows open any day that's over 30 degrees so I'd say below 40 I need to make sure I have my winter coat, gloves, hat and heated seats on. But yeh, I wouldn't say there is a such thing as "to cold".

It's all relative.. Here in Alaska it has only been getting up to 60* max for the last month or 2. People still have their tops off at 40 degrees. Like everyone says; do it til you can't stand it :-D. I can't even imagine a world where the 60's are too cold anymore lol

One of the many things that make Alaska awesome is that a Canadian(Albertan) can say man is it cold up there! ;-)

you took the words right out of my mouth, when it's been 5 for two weeks 40 feels like the warmest summer day!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

One of the many things that make Alaska awesome is that a Canadian(Albertan) can say man is it cold up there! ;-)

you took the words right out of my mouth, when it's been 5 for two weeks 40 feels like the warmest summer day!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Humidity is a big factor of how cold it feels.
I spent a week in Inukjuak(Quebec) and felt comfortable in temperatures below what I was use to.

Inuit people that come down in Montreal say it feels colder.

Just for conversation(pic from last year snowboarding in holiday valley, NY)
Yep winter will be here soon!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381931061.545684.jpg

<(((>(

Topless here in the NE all year round on sunny days but no doors in the winter is way to windy and cold I just take the top off and leave the doors on

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Here in sunny South Florida it rarely drops into the 60's so the top will be mostly off till it gets Africa hot in may. :bleh:

So we are heading over to sisters oregon to do some wheeling on Saturday.. The forecast says the low will be 27...... I don't want to take the top and doors wheeling with me, so it looks like we are going to go topless!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom