How did you hear of wayalife?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I had been following Eddie since Project-JK first started. When the JK came out I wanted one and was browsing online and came across Project-JK. I followed his website and YouTube videos and then when I got my JK in 2009 I joined JKF and then joined Wayalife when it was started.

Oh I also liked 4x4xplor.com it was fun seeing eddies CJ-7 and also his TJ build !!

MFinley

I was researching for a new jeep & came across the videos then the forum. I'm hooked & can't wait to get my jeep at the beginning of next year!

Armydog

Watched the videos and was hooked! Never looked back....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JRoc

In all of my research for my Jeep build that is getting ready to start, like everyone else, went to the web to find some information. I stumbled upon the outrageous WAL vids on Youtube. I was hooked. Almost as if, I had been separated from my family for years and just discovered where the hell they went to. This is awesome. With awesome people and true advice. I can't wait to ride some trails with some of these folks in the future.

.....Yeah..... I'm in.

bking_1

I came about this site when I was looking at lifting the jeep myself. and came across the instruction videos. I then just started lurking until I decided to join the family. I know that I don't post a whole lot and that most of you have real trails to go on, but I can still live your adventures through your posts and videos. There is not a bunch of places to go in Houston. Glad to be here! Thanks to all that participate. There is such a wealth of knowledge and your projects gives me ideas on my own rig.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrjester

I was researching JK's and ran acrossed the link on google. Lurked around for a few days and then registered. I usually don't join forum groups or anything, but the crowd here is different, helpful, friendly, and any of you that I have met have been some of the coolest people in the world. Happy to be here.

jfallon1

Just imagine how many people would have never taken the time to come check out the forum if it wasn't for the videos. The time taken to make a good set of videos was probably the deciding factor in ALOT of people coming to this forum.

Top Bottom