How do you feel about....

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I found this online. What do you think about mounting the sub here and the amp under the driver or passenger seat?
View attachment 75512
Not my photo & not taking credit for it

That's actually pretty clean IMO. Although I plan on just getting the best sound bar and dash speakers I can get. Having a toddler and one on the way, I'm gonna need all the cargo room I can get to carry all their junk around

leximann

Mount the amplifier in the rear storage cubby, run your power wires under the carpet. Cut some holes in the carpet cubby area to feed the wires through.

Sounds like a great hiding spot! I just got BedTred so the only thing I'll probably change is running the wires with the pre existing bundle under the window! Now I just need to decide what Im investing in first this or a lift

utiadam

LOSER
One of the first things I did to my jeep was gut the interior and install Dynamat Extreme and Dynaliner. I put Dynamat Extreme over the entire floor as well as inside all of the doors. On top of the floor lining of Dynamat Extreme I added a layer of Dynaliner. Both products reduce road noise, vibrations, heat, and keep your sound inside the vehicle.
IMG_2092.jpg IMG_2093.jpg jeep dynamat.jpg

After doing all of the sound insulation I started the stereo upgrade. I used the JL Audio Cleansweep and summing module to get the signal out of the factory headunit and send to the amps. The amplifiers I'm using are the JL Audio JX360/4 and JX1000/1D. I am using JL Audio C5 components front and rear with ZR series tweeters. All of this is powered off of a 64gb iPad mini. I don't have a picture of the sub but its a single 10" JL Audio 10W7 in a JL H.O. box.
EDIT: I no longer have the stock sub, I traded someone for a factory sub delete panel
jeep ipad.jpg jeep tweeter.jpg 995494_10151764118278966_1082634685_n.jpg 1150391_10151764321673966_21679594_n.jpg 1209283_10151794433788966_583440323_n.jpg

After all the stereo upgrades, Dynamat, and as long as its a high quality mp3 I have crystal clear music no matter the volume. There are no annoying rattles from the bass like what you hear on the honda civics with the trunks rattling.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
One of the first things I did to my jeep was gut the interior and install Dynamat Extreme and Dynaliner. I put Dynamat Extreme over the entire floor as well as inside all of the doors. On top of the floor lining of Dynamat Extreme I added a layer of Dynaliner. Both products reduce road noise, vibrations, heat, and keep your sound inside the vehicle.
View attachment 75541 View attachment 75542 View attachment 75543

After doing all of the sound insulation I started the stereo upgrade. I used the JL Audio Cleansweep and summing module to get the signal out of the factory headunit and send to the amps. The amplifiers I'm using are the JL Audio JX360/4 and JX1000/1D. I am using JL Audio C5 components front and rear with ZR series tweeters. All of this is powered off of a 64gb iPad mini. I don't have a picture of the sub but its a single 10" JL Audio 10W7 in a JL H.O. box.
EDIT: I no longer have the stock sub, I traded someone for a factory sub delete panel
View attachment 75545 View attachment 75546 View attachment 75547 View attachment 75548 View attachment 75549

After all the stereo upgrades, Dynamat, and as long as its a high quality mp3 I have crystal clear music no matter the volume. There are no annoying rattles from the bass like what you hear on the honda civics with the trunks rattling.

What enclosure are you using for your sub??

Top Bottom