How does everyone fund their build?

After my back surgery in November, the doc said No more motocross for me or I will end up in a wheelchair. It's been a little less than a year since I was on the track. I miss it..

I was a two stroke guy for a long time... Just got sick of getting passed on the track by guys who weren't as fast. I still rode my four stroke like a two stroke, but loved the power it had launching big jumps with short takeoffs.

And btw- I haven't ridden my ktm once on the street or dirt without doing huge wheelies and stoppies everywhere!! I will be getting a ticket soon, I just know it!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Bummer about your back it's a hard sport to leave but at least your having some fun on two wheels still :thumb: :rock:

For those of you who have not met Panda, this is a documentary about him.

ROFL! Yes that's my Panda! How in the world did you find this! We never got the funding for the sequel documentary! LOL! For those of you that think I'm serious it's not Panda but man Striz you know him well! Hahahahahaha

ROFL! Yes that's my Panda! How in the world did you find this! We never got the funding for the sequel documentary! LOL! For those of you that think I'm serious it's not Panda but man Striz you know him well! Hahahahahaha

Yup that's him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have heard this from everyone! Ah well will enjoy it all I can!

the first 6 months suck but after that the kiddo is going to be so much fun. My not so little guy is now 5 and loves to go through mud puddles in the Jeep just to get it dirty.

the first 6 months suck but after that the kiddo is going to be so much fun. My not so little guy is now 5 and loves to go through mud puddles in the Jeep just to get it dirty.

Yeah I can't wait! Hopefully she will want a jeep when she turns 16 and then I'll have two to work on and mod! I think my bank account is crying right now but oh what fun it would be lol!!! 😉

Retired Army FO, now I work as dispatcher/customer service for a ready mix concrete company. Was a machinist for a while but now I just do some small machine work on the side.

UCLA student with a retired Marine for a father. The VA sends me a check every month to help with school supplies, groceries, etc. When that's payed for, just about every dime I have left goes into the Jeep. I'm not ashamed to say my parents bought the Jeep for me as a high school graduation/UCLA scholarship present. However, the day they gave it to me they said whatever else I do or want from that point is on my dime. So I do my best to manage and save to buy what I want :thumb:

Top Bottom