How make stock hood decals better!

JakeJK

Are there any stickers that aren't rubicon that are like that?

I'd like some but I don't wanna be the guy with a sport and rubicon stickers [emoji23]

JakeJK

I got reflective black outlined with reflective red. The black turns silver in the right angle.

That looks awesome! Now only gotta figure out what to write in mine lol non rubicon problems suck, I also have a red jeep so I have no idea what colors to get because I like red and black but it'll look stupid haha

utiadam

LOSER
That looks awesome! Now only gotta figure out what to write in mine lol non rubicon problems suck, I also have a red jeep so I have no idea what colors to get because I like red and black but it'll look stupid haha

Maybe reflective blue outline

mds22

Pixeldecal reflective back here as well but with stock silver outline. Did the "wrangler unlimited" to match. Went to the dealership and measured the HardRock's decal and tried to put it in the same place. Happy with the look. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441682465.600550.jpg

JakeJK

Pixeldecal reflective back here as well but with stock silver outline. Did the "wrangler unlimited" to match. Went to the dealership and measured the HardRock's decal and tried to put it in the same place. Happy with the look. View attachment 163907

I need ideas of what to put up there on mine haha i want something because mine looks naked

JakeJK

Simple how to! Just follow the picture instructions as shown:
Start with these...
View attachment 145493
Then add heat and elbow grease...
View attachment 145494
Once here...
View attachment 145495
You end with a pile like this...
View attachment 145496
Measure twice, or twelve times...
View attachment 145497
Attach new 'mo better decal... View attachment 145498
Then turn flash on for super cool effects...
View attachment 145499
Drink adult matching beverage and relax...
View attachment 145500

Any questions?

I freaking love the color of your jeep

Top Bottom