How many states have you visited in your Jeep?

JKbrick

What is your answer to that statement? Probably the same as mine ;) I wish I could do that but I just can't. As you well know, in our industry if someone can't perform/deliver it's on to the next guy that does. And once you lose a customer its damn hard to get them back.

I reply yes it would go on, my wife would put it on sale!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
This is quite sad:

IMG_7531.JPG

4 Jeep vehicles over the last 15 years. I guess all our vacations involve flying.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Well, you might get to add Michigan to this list after this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edit: never mind, I thought you were heading to Drummond with us.

Well, I was hoping to, but my daughter is going to be at camp for 3 weeks during the same time frame. I know what you’re thinking, kid out of the house = do what I want. Nope, just the opposite. I’m probably going to be on a backpacking trip with the wife which is still awesome in my book.

rubiDave

three_states2.jpeg
California & Southern California. Almost made it to Northern California once. Have also taken it to the Peoples Repliblic of Santa Monica. I have only have had the Jeep for 9 months though.

AZCACOFLHIIDMTNENVNDORTNTXUTWAWYxlg.jpg

TGPJKUR

Fun thread, this is my map. The Jeep just turned 30K miles last week, 6K of the miles were put on during our trip out to Yellowstone and back. I have also been to Florida twice to visit the parental units.
COFLGAILINKSKYMDMIMNMOMTNCOHPASCSDTNVAWVWIWYxlg.jpg

Woverland

How many states have you visited in your jeep?

Admittedly some of these states are technically "with" my Jeep as it was never unhooked from the motorhome while crossing the state. ;) Heading out again next week From home in CT to Alaska then down west coast, over to Albuquerque to visit my brother, probably skip Moab this year, but definitely hit Colorado again.

visit.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Neat thread! So far I’m doing a great job of seeing all the fucking east coast has to offer.

Attachments

• A6AFDF8D-16B9-484D-AD37-995461FEEB26.jpeg
    A6AFDF8D-16B9-484D-AD37-995461FEEB26.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom