How old are you?

JKMag

I guess 3 years, I bought my first jeep which was a 2012 black JK in 2012 and liked it so much i bought a 2014 JKUR as it was my DD and I wanted the extra space.

bigtrucker52

2 years and one month. I got my 1st jeep for my 17th birthday in april 2 years ago and i've had it ever since! Luckily this was my first car too

Tera 60

10 years 3 jeeps started with yj then anther yj then end with my 04tj now that I have kids looking to get jkur love jeeps. Now just trying to gather all info from ground up its a lot but love doing it

JP Girl

37 years with 5 jeeps and still have 3.....( first one at 16 with a new drivers license in high school ). :thumb:

Nice!! I got my first one when I was 17. Bone stock- didn't have a radio or A/C even! After all those years, you need to add a couple more to your collection!

Drobo

Me - 4 weeks and first jeep ever '15 JKU
Sister - 2 weeks and same except hers is just a JK haha youngest ones so far I think!

JeepJeep75

6 months!!! My '15 JKUR is the first one I've "owned". My wife and I have been renting JK's since 2008 every year in Colorado. I have been however off-roading for the last 35 years in various 4x4's. Blazers, Samurais, Toyotas, even a Nissan. Nothing goes like a Jeep though!!

Top Bottom