Howdy from Illinois!

Slowpony46

Hello all. Just signed up here finally after lurking for a while. Name's Brian, I'm a HD truck and construction equipment mechanic from NW Illinois. I've had my 2013 JKU since 11/2012 and I've finally started modding it this fall. I've got suspension, tires, gears, etc. waiting to be installed but all I've gotten time for so far is the bumpers and lights, rest may have to wait until spring. This is my first Jeep but not my first lifted 4x4, though definitely my favorite by far. Here's a pic of my Jeep as it sits today. image.jpg

Welcome. I'm also originally from IL (2 hours north of St. Louis). I'll be meeting up with some people in NM to go to Moab in April. That should give you some time to get everything installed. If your interested in going, let me know. Chicago is about a 4 hour drive from me so we may be able to convoy.

Welcome. I'm also originally from IL (2 hours north of St. Louis). I'll be meeting up with some people in NM to go to Moab in April. That should give you some time to get everything installed. If your interested in going, let me know. Chicago is about a 4 hour drive from me so we may be able to convoy.

I am wanting to make a trip out west this spring. I am down to travel out there with others as its much safer. That and no body around me wants to go.

Last edited:

Thanks for the invite. I'll keep that in mind if I get the Jeep ready that early. Thanks for the welcomes everyone.!

Top Bottom