Hub / Bearing Recommendations

MericaMade

What I meant was it takes more than 100 lbs to screw it down the threads. If you start the nut and put your wrench on 100 it will click with the nut clear out at the end of the threads

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Like Fiend said. I will burn or clean off any locktite on the stub and nut. I start with hand thread until nut is fully on then hit with impact and finish with a torque wrench.

Also, where are you getting the new nuts from? I was only able to find at a dealership. The ones at Autozone were a completely different style nut.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Like Fiend said. I will burn or clean off any locktite on the stub and nut. I start with hand thread until nut is fully on then hit with impact and finish with a torque wrench.

Really shouldn’t use impact on any bearings though, unless you just mean you were lightly snugging it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Also, where are you getting the new nuts from? I was only able to find at a dealership. The ones at Autozone were a completely different style nut.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes at the dealer, I’m really weird about getting factory parts and bolts etc...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom