I’m deleting wayalife app!

jkris

It amazes me the logic of some that use the Internet. This winner could have just use his email filters to block any email correspondence he doesn’t wish to receive. Instead he wasted even more time to write an email to ask to be removed.
I think he is just looking for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
It amazes me the logic of some that use the Internet. This winner could have just use his email filters to block any email correspondence he doesn’t wish to receive. Instead he wasted even more time to write an email to ask to be removed.
I think he is just looking for attention.

Just like if he doesn't like what he reads he can easily not come back. Also like looking through that weird hole I'm the bathroom stall. Get poked in the eye and don't like it don't look again. If you do open up.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m deleting wayalife app!

:cheesy: Almost 2 weeks go by and this guy is still obsessing over a forum on the internet. Just got this from him today.

I should note that I haven't sent him squat. He'd been removed from our emailers a long time ago :crazyeyes:

He's probably getting the emails from YouTube because he subscribed to your channel and you uploaded a new video. Dudes lame

Top Bottom