I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...

WJCO

Meme King
I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...what a bag of dicks, but I guess that’s what you’re into!

Guess you should stick to your convictions. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I see by your screen name that you're Colorado bound. If you come this way, please stay in Boulder. It's full of whiney bitches and you'll likely fit right in.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I really didn't think I said anything that should have set him off. Now if he's gonna call me an asshat I'll return the favor but damn [emoji23]

I wouldn’t worry about it! He’s just another douche that flashes in to start some shit and then disappears just as quick. Happens all to often. I’m sure he’s using his Jeep to measure his manhood as we speak [emoji6].

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I wouldn’t worry about it! He’s just another douche that flashes in to start some shit and then disappears just as quick. Happens all to often. I’m sure he’s using his Jeep to measure his manhood as we speak [emoji6].
I wasn't worried about it just a little surprised. First time I've instigated an infirmary thread lol

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
:D

Holy fuck, my email notifications were blowing up so I HAD to come check it out...glad this year old thread was revived...what an excuse for you to pad your post counts and live the Jeep life :D

I’m going to assume that you were responding to my post, but were to ignorant to use the quote function (email notifications [emoji23]). I don’t need to pad my count as my post speak for themselves.

1- not from MN, could give a shit less what the T-Wolves are doing. Besides, it’s basketball, WGAF!

Could care less were you’re from and I didn’t mention anything further.

2- your favorite trail is an electrical utility line in northern WI...ooooooh....you’re one to talk about wheeling :D

Actually it’s a Pipeline for Natural Gas, hence the name. It refers to more of an area in the Nicolet National Forest than a single trail, but you’re too cool for that so you wouldn’t know.

3- :D I could use this emoticon all day, it explains the few extra posts you have over me here...laughable at best.

This statement is retarded at best!

4- What a bunch of Pirate 4x4 wannabes :D

I like how you came back an hour later to add this. You sure showed me! 🤣

I’ve avoided this place for some time, guess I should stick to my convictions...what a bag of dicks, but I guess that’s what you’re into!

Wow, I would have expected a bit more of a Grand Exit from an “advertising manager”, but I’m sure you have to get back to scheming on how to sell more cigarettes and alcohol to kids or something [emoji848].

Top Bottom