I am so impressed with the Mojave JT

Mento_JT

Ladies and Fellas I just wanted to say how impressed I was with my gladiator this weekend! I was able to tow my camper, dry weight of 3500# plus 25 gallons of water in the tank plus all our gear including baby supplies, our RTT and a kayak from Castle Rock Co to Gunnison Co over monarch pass(almost 12000 elevation) without a hiccup! I am in love with this truck and I am a believer! Transmission temp was steady at 220 degrees and did a comfortable 45 mph up the pass! DF85DFB1-BF17-4A86-8009-D6048934F484.jpeg

Ladies and Fellas I just wanted to say how impressed I was with my gladiator this weekend! I was able to tow my camper, dry weight of 3500# plus 25 gallons of water in the tank plus all our gear including baby supplies, our RTT and a kayak from Castle Rock Co to Gunnison Co over monarch pass(almost 12000 elevation) without a hiccup! I am in love with this truck and I am a believer! Transmission temp was steady at 220 degrees and did a comfortable 45 mph up the pass! View attachment 364185
Very cool. 3.6 or 3.0?

I'm glad to hear your positive experience. Do you know what your total weight was with gear and camper?

Ladies and Fellas I just wanted to say how impressed I was with my gladiator this weekend! I was able to tow my camper, dry weight of 3500# plus 25 gallons of water in the tank plus all our gear including baby supplies, our RTT and a kayak from Castle Rock Co to Gunnison Co over monarch pass(almost 12000 elevation) without a hiccup! I am in love with this truck and I am a believer! Transmission temp was steady at 220 degrees and did a comfortable 45 mph up the pass!
Do you run a trailer brake controller?

Top Bottom