I came back from the dead specifically to troll on wayalife.

EZ-E

Haha, I was just making a joke. I really don't have any other good comebacks. Sorry to disappoint.

HoosierWolf

posing with two single action autos with the hammers down & booger pickers on the bang bang switches = expensive paperweights/doesn't know much about firearms. Not impressed.

Also always preferred Public Enemy. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
posing with two single action autos with the hammers down & booger pickers on the bang bang switches = expensive paperweights/doesn't know much about firearms. Not impressed.

Also always preferred Public Enemy. ;)

Maybe it's a West Coast thing, but NWA, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Easy-E and MC Ren were actually good lyricists. PE was decent but Flava Flav and his YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY was just annoying. :yup::doh:

HoosierWolf

"...but Flava Flav and his YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY was just annoying."

Yeah, I'll give you that one. I prefer to forget he existed entirely.

big dr

Maybe it's a West Coast thing, but NWA, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Easy-E and MC Ren were actually good lyricists. PE was decent but Flava Flav and his YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY was just annoying. :yup::doh:

Dont forget snoop dog!! And an east coast prop to 2Pac.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
"...but Flava Flav and his YEEEEEEEEEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY was just annoying."

Yeah, I'll give you that one. I prefer to forget he existed entirely.

I actually met that douche bag in Vegas. He was actually a pompous asshole.

Dont forget snoop dog!! And an east coast prop to 2Pac.

Alright sir although Tupac was born in New York, he's considered a West Coast rapper since he was raised in California.

big dr

I actually met that douche bag in Vegas. He was actually a pompous asshole.

Alright sir although Tupac was born in New York, he's considered a West Coast rapper since he was raised in California.

HAHAHAH,,, I'm glad you know that..... I actually had to wikipedia 2pac to see if my statement was accurate before I posted,, I saw NY and went with it. Stupid Wikipedia!!!:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug

What? No Sirmixalot love? What about Slick Rick? :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
What? No Sirmixalot love? What about Slick Rick? :idontknow:

I was starting to wonder about digital underground and kid n play myself. I think you're more "hard core" rapper if they name dance steps after you. 😉😂😂

Top Bottom