I cant understand why people kiss wayoflife's ass when he acts like a jerk!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
We have a couple people on here that need to put their purse down.

I used to have those on my desk at my last job. The union said it was offensive. I put them and the people like the OP in the "lighten up Nancy and grow a spine" group.

I mean really some people get too emotional over nothing. It's the internet. People need to drink beer, bang chics(or dudes, whatever floats your boat), or hell go for a top down/doors off cruise in the Jeep to cool off before spewing crybaby drama on the internet.

For any who really cares last month December ahas National Political Correctness month. Not that this has anything to do with this thread.

4Low

Glad you liked it. Now everyone disperse and go work on something or drink beer. Today I get the pleasure of replacing a water pump on my sons XJ. WooHoo nothing like antifreeze and grease to start off your Saturday.

Sent from my XT1030 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

Glad you liked it. Now everyone disperse and go work on something or drink beer. Today I get the pleasure of replacing a water pump on my sons XJ. WooHoo nothing like antifreeze and grease to start off your Saturday.

At least it's 20 below Zero there with windchill - have a good day.

4Low

Ya the weather is a bonus anyone can feel free to stop by and make fun of me while im working.

4Low

Heats on come on over just about ready to start 1390065894537.jpg

4Low

Looks like it. That my friends is an xj water pump with 198k on it. My sons high school ride.

Top Bottom