I do represent OX and I made a post which is against the rules - but...

RickD03

Oh man- so I came here for the videos- and the jeep info and community and I love all those things. So great!
But my goodness, how I love when a hot soupy squirt pops on and lets us all know that he needs hooked on phonics and gets railed for being a dipshit.
I'm serious- these threads that go silly are the best parts of my otherwise lack luster days.
Is there some kind of award gathering at the end of each year? Because that would be a fuuuuun get together!
[emoji1591]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
If it's the picture I am thinking of (seems to have been deleted), yes it is in fact me. I keep my personal life.....well personal and have never felt the need to post about on here but since somebody poasted it, no point in lying.

That picture was posted and even taken without me knowing in 2014, and a lot of the people who truly hate me just for being a member of this forum use it anyway they can to try to throw it in my face, but what they don't realize is that I don't give two shits lol. I ain't a snowflake.

Bombshell I know

No problem here.....and really I'm just glad to hear your not a snowflake.:thumb:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Did someone say Tacos?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup. 4x4 Tacos.

img_1086-jpg.2254164

Top Bottom