I drive a real Jeep, like we used to defeat the Jews in WW2

Brute

Hooked
Jesus Christ was a token Jew...who also fought in WWII, although it's unclear whether he was defending the Jews, the Africans, the Icelanticites (they are a small group of peoples roaming ice flows near Iceland), or the Californians...

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Well this thread went downhill quickly... I just subscribed to it this afternoon and already there's a whole nother page! Holy hell....

I'm irish-catholic and German.. So does that mean I somehow partook in this. That I love to hate myself and drink too much? Hmmmmm 🤔 maybe I should ask the OP?

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Damn. I had a looong day. I’ve just transitioned to a sales role and this is my first End of Quarter. Needless to say it’s non stop for 12-14 hrs per day. THIS MADE MY DAY. It’s so ridiculous it’s freaking HILARIOUS!! I’m literally scrolling thru and Laughing Out Loud. Idiots are sooo entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What did we most learn from this post?? Nothing about Jeeps, but very important lesson about how ugly You are when You are an A-Hole like this guy!!!! I bet even his Jeep (if he even has one) hates when he gets inside!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom