I feel privileged to be accosted by the Wayalife clique.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Most people on here are very helpful, but I guess there will always be pussies like you that get butthurt too easy. So....go fuck yourself. I’ll apologize to anyone else if they think I did, but you, nah.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t need your apology. I’ve seen your posts. You just can’t stay out of a drama thread, defending the assholes. Guess that makes you an asshole, too.

soonrsfan

Glad you don’t need it cause you wasn’t gettin it. And as for the drama, kinda looks like your bitch ass is the one startin it. My asshole self was gettin along and playin nice. Go find I gf, get laid. Enjoy life. Or a dude, whichever you prefer.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I thought you had apologized and we're playing nice but it appears I was wrong. Now I know why you ol'lady was pissed at you buying jeep parts.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

soonrsfan

Well I thought you had apologized and we're playing nice but it appears I was wrong. Now I know why you ol'lady was pissed at you buying jeep parts.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was, I’m not the one that changed this all around like a little bitch. I’m goin to defend myself when someone starts in on me. You can fuckin count on that. So kick me off, or get the fuck over it. Either or, I won’t lose sleep over it.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
yeah funny, When I bought my metalcloak setup I asked the TR and they were like yeah we don't have any, haha

Yeah, I heard for a while they were re working there steering components. I do know of one person who recently went with them. Hopefully they made some actual improvements, for his sake.

Top Bottom