I feel so superior without even trying.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Good post. I did even more research since no one knows about these things other then LOD is pretty good. but their website could use some editing.

The signature series Rocker is not the 100lbs listed weight on the website nor is the Destroyer 60lbs. That's a 40% weight difference and caught my eye especially with their rep and the say what you want about the video that is still reasonable impressive considering the stock ruby rockers take a good whack but I would never do that test with them. lol.

The real world numbers for the Destroyer is 102lbs (per LOD), the brackets mount to the frame exactly the same as the signature but what's used to get there is stouter then the destroyer. The destroyer has more ground clearance then the signature. Cool. As mentioned the slider material is 10 gauge, that's roughly 9/64's or a little more than 1/8 if my calc's are right, not too too bad. If a big enough hit happens it will likely bend but it should take some punishment.

The real world numbers for the signature series are 132lbs and are considered more for hard core guys.

While I think the destroyer is probably a better choice for me, at 30lbs more which works out to just a 22% difference between the too models, just not enough to go there. IF I go LOD it is a better choice. At 40% difference it's not so clear, but it's not so there ya go.

You seem to have answered your own question. You accuse members of junior varsity comments, but you have to have the last word, like a teenager.

You were given solid advice, earlier in the thread. Obviously, it wasn’t the advice you wanted, but the JL is new, and most here, still have JK or TJ Jeeps.

Since you now have your answer, why don’t you, “buzz away?”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Twist

You seem to have answered your own question. You accuse members of junior varsity comments, but you have to have the last word, like a teenager.

You were given solid advice, earlier in the thread. Obviously, it wasn’t the advice you wanted, but the JL is new, and most here, still have JK or TJ Jeeps.

Since you now have your answer, why don’t you, “buzz away?”

Yeah I had to answer it myself since no one was familiar with the product. And yes I admit I had fun acting like a juv-e with the juv-ez and I will continue to do so, I think they need it for some odd reason. Or at least I can hope they tire of their nonsense and stop eventually, I can definately outlast them. :D When the adult finally comes out then we're good, that's the hope. Honestly some of that stuff is embarrassing :D Question for you. Why you talking to me about it. I havent come any where near the outrageous comments posted here. Even the so called mod was in on it. I never have seen such a thing. wow.

I differ with you on the solid advice, there was zero on the destroyer. I did get a lot of nonsense. I asked SPECIFICALLY about that rocker, not some hard core rocker. I dont need that.

The poundage in the website was off big time and if they were correct knowing what I know now I would more then likely go with the destroyer vs the hardcore signature series model. But it wasnt right, and likely not going that route since the difference isnt all that much.

Now IF I go signature I seem to recall I can buy it on this website? If so WHY would I support this site when it appears so many are juv-ez and of no help whatsoever? Again even the mod acted like he was 12.

The above comments are for those that it pertains to. The adults on here were very good posters.

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah I had to answer it myself since no one was familiar with the product. And yes I admit I had fun acting like a juv-e with the juv-ez and I will continue to do so, I think they need it for some odd reason. Or at least I can hope they tire of their nonsense and stop eventually, I can definately outlast them. :D When the adult finally comes out then we're good, that's the hope. Honestly some of that stuff is embarrassing :D Question for you. Why you talking to me about it. I havent come any where near the outrageous comments posted here. Even the so called mod was in on it. I never have seen such a thing. wow.

I differ with you on the solid advice, there was zero on the destroyer. I did get a lot of nonsense. I asked SPECIFICALLY about that rocker, not some hard core rocker. I dont need that.

The poundage in the website was off big time and if they were correct knowing what I know now I would more then likely go with the destroyer vs the hardcore signature series model. But it wasnt right, and likely not going that route since the difference isnt all that much.

Now IF I go signature I seem to recall I can buy it on this website? If so WHY would I support this site when it appears so many are juv-ez and of no help whatsoever? Again even the mod acted like he was 12.

The above comments are for those that it pertains to. The adults on here were very good posters.

I'm a mod, too. Fuck off. You can buy what you what and where you want. You don't need to hold everybody hostage during your hormonal inability to make a fucking Jeep parts purchase. LoD is a good product, so fucking buy them already. No one here really gives a shit what you do with your Jeep or your money.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
hmm you sounded reasonable you fooled me. So your a coward and wont yap about the REAL perps? Carry on.

Well, what you call the, “real perps,” are members of this community. You, on the other hand, are still an outsider, and judging from your condescending attitude, you always will be. Yes, I’ll side with my friends I’ve already made here, over you.

Twist

I'm a mod, too. Fuck off. You can buy what you what and where you want. You don't need to hold everybody hostage during your hormonal inability to make a fucking Jeep parts purchase. LoD is a good product, so fucking buy them already. No one here really gives a shit what you do with your Jeep or your money.
Nice language MR MODERATOR. Was it your wordy acumen that got you this gig? :thumb:

Is it my fault your forum members dont have the knowledge base on product? :bleh: Perhaps this is why you and follow juv-ez lash out? Is it possibly some insecurity issue somewhere? Jeeping is fun, talking about them is almost as fun. You seem so miserable and jeeping is so much fun. I absolutely have a blast no matter what I do and it is a puzzler that others have issues that haunt them. I consider myself very lucky and want everyone to feel the same way. Come on smile, you can do it....... :D

Oh, can you put up some really offensive avatar and thread title. Something befitting your personality. I shall wear it with pride kind of like a trophy of sorts......

Twist

Well, what you call the, “real perps,” are members of this community. You, on the other hand, are still an outsider, and judging from your condescending attitude, you always will be. Yes, I’ll side with my friends I’ve already made here, over you.

So you are a coward and wont confront your buds. I get it. Just nice to be honest about it.

Twist

He won’t last too much longer I’ll bet
Well I got my info MYSELF . A few posters are pretty darn good the others hmmmm. :D I hope the douche ones are not who they seem to be. I am hopeful. But good lord the mods on this site too?

It's funny how one has one set of expectations and it ends up being 180 degrees.

Top Bottom