I finally ordered my wontons

WJCO

Meme King
Damn..If it doesn't affect the use of the lockers then that works for me. I don't want to have to listen to that in the cab when running it. I already have a bunch of unknown noises I have to hear lol. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's a video I made of how long it stays on for locker activation. Only a couple of seconds.

Andy5160

Hooked
Congrats Rodger.

I must say tho I'm really surprised as to why you went with the cheap shit instead of saving just a little more and getting dynatracs or even curries. The price difference is so small I can't see why you went with the wontons.

As for the air compressor, mine has been under the hood for almost 3 full years now with only a minor issues. The heat and filling multiple sets of tires up at the end of the day has made me blow one of the 40A fuses once or twice but otherwise the compressor works great.

Agree with Steve but at the end of the day it is your choice and your wallet. Congrats anyway

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I agree with you but it had to go that way unfortunately. Those issues are small and not bad I think I can deal with that.

Why did you "have to go that way"? Are you sponsored now or work for a shop that sells those specifically and your Jeep is now more of a demo vehicle?

Brute

Hooked
Well you know what they say about Chinese axles...after a little while you'll be hungry for Dynatrac's...

I've got 3 arb compressors under the hoods of three different jeeps...no problems with engine heat (& I'm running hemi's in all three, which run warm)...they will heat up after airing back up though...I'd highly recommend the Twin so you don't get close to the duty cycle limit...

scull20

Running the lockers really doesn't heat them up at all. The only time I've seen them get really hot is when you;re airing up at the end of the day. Ryan melted his air hose that connects to the compressor last year. :crazyeyes:

Beat me to it. I wanted to get short stainless braided line as a lead out of the compressor figuring that it would be better for dealing with and dissipating some of the heat. I didn't have issues that last time...though it was cooler outside. I'm curious to see how the powerplant heats up after filling up.

JKbrick

Why did you "have to go that way"? Are you sponsored now or work for a shop that sells those specifically and your Jeep is now more of a demo vehicle?

Exactly, I don't understand why you would "have to". If the budget is so tight why do you "have to" buy 60s? I guess first world problems

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

rogerk93

Kind of work for a shop that sells those specifically and got a good price on them. Ooh my jeep will never be a demo vehicle it only means I can wheel it harder without being scared of the Dana 30 blowing up

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Kind of work for a shop that sells those specifically and got a good price on them. Ooh my jeep will never be a demo vehicle it only means I can wheel it harder without being scared of the Dana 30 blowing up

Got it. Makes sense then on why you went that route. Once again congrats and can't wait to see it next trip

Congrats on the axles! Very exciting! I know teraflex has a bad name even myself I've had bad experiences with them but I do see their axles a lot and so far I haven't seen any breaks(my own experience) and I do see people wheeling them hard and hitting whoops etc!

rogerk93

Congrats on the axles! Very exciting! I know teraflex has a bad name even myself I've had bad experiences with them but I do see their axles a lot and so far I haven't seen any breaks(my own experience) and I do see people wheeling them hard and hitting whoops etc!

Two of my friends have them one is full floats and they have performed great. They haven't had any issues with them. But I guess time will tell.

Top Bottom