I Hate Mud Now!!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
There's this new invention called a Car Wash. Disconnect your battery positive lead, avoid the fuse box and breather box with direct spray and have at it. 4 or 5 times and a good rainstorm or 2 and your just peachy again.
If you don't have one already, invest in a oil pressure sensor socket as hitting large bodies of liquid like you pic shows will damage that damn thing. Take my word for it.

PatyWagon

Decades ago brother used to go muddin in his full size Blazer. He learned a very costly mistake one day and burned up his motor trying to get thru a mud hole, that taught me to stay away from mud as much as possible. Hope you get everything clean and back together, it could have turned out much worse!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
There's this new invention called a Car Wash. Disconnect your battery positive lead, avoid the fuse box and breather box with direct spray and have at it. 4 or 5 times and a good rainstorm or 2 and your just peachy again.
If you don't have one already, invest in a oil pressure sensor socket as hitting large bodies of liquid like you pic shows will damage that damn thing. Take my word for it.

Dont listen to this guy... he has no CLUE what hes talking about... Unless it's about how to get JJ to take his pants off... :cheesy: :beer:

1463926622191.jpg

Cargo

I’ve been through mud with one of my other wranglers and even after cleaning it out that mud starts to do its damage. It was starting to rot underneath. Now I have a new JL and avoid the mud as much as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

One thing about mud I have never liked, is that years later you will still be trying to get it out of the engine compartment, as well as it if the undercarriage. I avoid it if possible, but living in Tennessee it part of wheeling like it or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
One thing about mud I have never liked, is that years later you will still be trying to get it out of the engine compartment, as well as it if the undercarriage. I avoid it if possible, but living in Tennessee it part of wheeling like it or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

And the water and mud holes at Windrock stink to high heaven!
Hate mud!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom