I love my driveway

Ddays

Hooked
Kiss my ass faggot. It’s a thread saying it’s a poser shot in the driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo, was that meant as a direct shot or just using the word in general? :thinking:

IDK, maybe it's just me but it seems like you like to post stuff to get reactions out of people and then get all indignant when they do comment. :idontknow:

Turbo21

Sooooo, was that meant as a direct shot or just using the word in general? :thinking:

IDK, maybe it's just me but it seems like you like to post stuff to get reactions out of people and then get all indignant when they do comment. :idontknow:

I posted a simple pic of my driveway and then get called a poser. How is that posting a thread looking for a fight????

longarmwj

I posted a simple pic of my driveway and then get called a poser. How is that posting a thread looking for a fight????

Considering the fact that it’s a known fact your JK is a hunk of shit, and you know how much everyone here dislikes it, you shouldn’t be surprised when you get honest feedback, unless you’re looking for trouble that is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Turbo21

Considering the fact that it’s a known fact your JK is a hunk of shit, and you know how much everyone here dislikes it, you shouldn’t be surprised when you get honest feedback, unless you’re looking for trouble that is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hunk a shit lol please

Ddays

Hooked

Like I said, maybe it's just me. "Indignant" and "looking for a fight" are also two different things.

Nice TJ by the way.

Turbo21

Lol. No worries. I can take the heat. And dish some right back haha

The tj is still a work in progress. Gonna just run it and break it and upgrade as I go.
It’s the 4 banger 5 speed. So thinking of going old school carbureted on it

Still need to replace the rotted out fenders

And already boxed all the rotted areas on the frame

Top Bottom