I need an electrical guru please.

Resqnu

Yeah, it is plug and play. I thought I could make it better by having it all arranged just right. I just made a bigger mess than necessary. Heading over to see Slimebones after work today to see if we can get it cleaned up.

I tend to overthink these things. :)

Would be great to see some pics of a neat install

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Jake, please post up final pics. I also thought the entire point of a system like this was to avoid any wiring by myself. Just plug and play. Curious how yours ends up.

Would be great to see some pics of a neat install

Alright, heres the final verdict.

This is the monstrosity that I started with.

IMG_20170716_190848 (1).jpg

After marking all the wires so we could keep track of what connected to what, Slimebones and I gutted that mess.

IMG_20170718_184936.jpg

The plan was wire loom. Lots of it.

IMG_20170718_195722.jpg

Slimebones has the best toys.

IMG_20170718_200014.jpg

All the connections between accessories and the Switchpro are soldered and shrink-wrapped inside the fat loom, everything leading to that point is loomed as best I could. I wouldn't call it elegant, but it's all protected and it looks a lot better than before.

IMG_20170718_205931.jpg

Still some minor work to do on the right side of the battery, mainly protecting that blue and yellow wire there, but that's what we ended up with and I am really happy with it.

Thanks again, Doug. I owe you.

Slimebones

Time was a bit of an element. Still need to go in there and clean up some of that rock light wiring birdsnest. Another time and space and things will fall right into place

Top Bottom