I need help with centering my rear axle

fiend

Caught the Bug
So I installed Evo 3 enforcer and put the rear track bar bracket in. I havnt welded it in yet. My axle is off and shifted to the drivers side. Can someone help me or show me a write up on how to center the rear axle with the Evo track bar bracket?

use a ratchet strap to pull the axle to center when the jeep is sitting on its wheels. Install your trackbar and then mark where the EVO bracket would sit on the axle. Weld it there.

SilverBack775

use a ratchet strap to pull the axle to center when the jeep is sitting on its wheels. Install your trackbar and then mark where the EVO bracket would sit on the axle. Weld it there.

Awww yes thank you! That’s what I’ve been asking here. That makes sense now. Thanks a bunch! [emoji106]

AZRubicon1

1.5 inches is a lot, but nothing the adjustable track bar can’t handle. First make sure you installed Evo’s bracket how it should be. If so, just buy an adjustable track bar. I bought a Teraflex for my front track bar and it has plenty of adjustment, I imagine the rear does too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was being a fussy when I did my axles and they was out of center by around a 1/2”. I bought a set of Synergy adjustable trac bars and dialed it right in. Like everyone said, try to reposition the bracket prior to welding. But to get it exact, you can always order a set down the road.

SilverBack775

1.5 inches is a lot, but nothing the adjustable track bar can’t handle. First make sure you installed Evo’s bracket how it should be. If so, just buy an adjustable track bar. I bought a Teraflex for my front track bar and it has plenty of adjustment, I imagine the rear does too.

Yeah, I’m going to go through it all on my next day off. And will be buying adjustable track bars for sure. I appreciate all the help from you guys!

SilverBack775

I was being a fussy when I did my axles and they was out of center by around a 1/2”. I bought a set of Synergy adjustable trac bars and dialed it right in. Like everyone said, try to reposition the bracket prior to welding. But to get it exact, you can always order a set down the road.

For sure! Thanks a bunch!

Top Bottom