I screwed up BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack12

that snatch would be great and especially with those big tits :yup:

Well dang...threw those innuendos right out the window and went straight for the x rating :eek:

big tits are my kryptonite
:rock:

You need to go to a strip club or run one out or something.

That's what I was referencing. A bit too vaguely I guess. :)

There's more, but my hand got tired, no pun intended.

DirtyJeeP

If my wife read this she would think I was a saint. 72k after 2 other Builds I wouldn't be alive. Maybe I should show her this and she will let me but more stuff, especially if I threatened to sell my current jeep and buy something else. She would say something like if it keeps you from buying another money pit buy what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

brooklyn4x4

If you did a bunch of builds had vipers and a 72k SRT 8 it sounds like you make decent money so I say keep the SRT and buy an old yj, xj, zj some old jeep for cheap and build a trail rig because It seems like you miss the power on the streets but also the fun of the trails so keep the SRT as your DD and kick all the rice burners asses taking off from red lights

My 2¢:beer:

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
How did you like the SRT? The dash/computer/brakes and0-60 on this thing is crazy on this thing is incredible. I was thinking about the future JK as well, ecspecially if they go IRS, it will be awhile for any future mods!

The WK2 SRT was "ok". Strange thing is that my range rover always felt faster because it was supercharged and had more torque. I never felt it was THAT quick or fast. Not quite a sports car, ass kicked my AMG benzes and BMW M cars but not capable offroad either. No regrets getting rid of it

Panda

Dude you live in California you can only go as fast as the car in front of you! Welcome back to wayalife! :standingwave:

Jabester

Trade?

Dude... I sell Jeeps.... We will take that SRT in on Trade. Do you have the original suspension for it? Message me and I will give you my contact info if you are interested. I have like 8 JKU Rubicon's on my lot.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dude... I sell Jeeps.... We will take that SRT in on Trade. Do you have the original suspension for it? Message me and I will give you my contact info if you are interested. I have like 8 JKU Rubicon's on my lot.

Please review the FAQs:

"Can dealerships participate on WAYALIFE.com?
Dealerships may only participate on WAYALIFE.com if they are first and foremost a contributing member of this forum. Any dealership or associate of theirs who's only purpose for being on WAYALIFE.com is to solicit will have their account suspended."

Don't pimp your work on here or your time here will be short.

HILLZ

trade in the SRT, the wife will get pissed off and leave you and then with all the money you save for being single you will be able to build a bigger, better JK simple!! :thumb::rock::cheesy:

Vettethret

trade in the SRT, the wife will get pissed off and leave you and then with all the money you save for being single you will be able to build a bigger, better JK simple!! :thumb::rock::cheesy:

Idont know man, the wife makes 155k a year, gotta keep that around!:yup:

Vettethret

The WK2 SRT was "ok". Strange thing is that my range rover always felt faster because it was supercharged and had more torque. I never felt it was THAT quick or fast. Not quite a sports car, ass kicked my AMG benzes and BMW M cars but not capable offroad either. No regrets getting rid of it

The new 8 speed tranny shifts really fast. In track mode the thing moves until about 75 mph. Getting detailed this weekend and then on swap a lease.:thumb:

Jabester

Geez dudes... relax... just trying to help a brother out!!! Why are you so against that??? I am on this sight because I own a Jeep and have owned several... just because I sell them to does not make me a bad guy!! Wow!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Geez dudes... relax... just trying to help a brother out!!! Why are you so against that??? I am on this sight because I own a Jeep and have owned several... just because I sell them to does not make me a bad guy!! Wow!!

Because it's against the rules to pimp here. :idon'tknow:

Welcome! :standing wave:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Sorry "dude", but those of us that have been around here longer than 15 minutes understand that part of what makes this forum great is that the vast majority of the members understand and comply with a pretty simple set of rules. One of them is that you don't pimp your work.

If you don't like (or can't follow) the rules, find another forum. No more warnings.

newtdog

Sorry "dude", but those of us that have been around here longer than 15 minutes understand that part of what makes this forum great is that the vast majority of the members understand and comply with a pretty simple set of rules. One of them is that you don't pimp your work.

If you don't like (or can't follow) the rules, find another forum. No more warnings.

It's not 15 minutes.......it's 14 posts!! Pimping ain't easy!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

BIGTARS

So I got it in my head that I wanted a Grand Cherokee SRT because I missed having power coming from Corvettes/Vipers, and didnt want to rip out my RK suspension and start over with EVO stuff, including new slabs. Once I started actually wheeling my rig I regretted not getting EVO Coil overs and slabs, big time. So I list my rig a months ago and a guy from Arizona comes and picks it up. Fast forward to now. I have a 14 SRT, lowered on 22's, and I am REGRETTING my decision!! I miss my frigging Rubicon.

I told the wife I wanted to thow my SRT on swap a lease and buy another Rubicon (It would be my third built one in 3 years), and lets just say she wasnt pleased, AT ALL! The SRT jeep is a computer on 4 wheels, cost 72k and Brakes/Handles like a Viper, and yet I want another Rubicon? I seriously have a deep rooted Sickness that costs me THOUSANDS on dollars and keeps me broke. I was thinking about holding on for the new 16/17 Rubicon but cant wait. If I can dump the SRT, I will build a Rubicon with EVO gear this time around. The three times I went out wheeling was some of the most fun Ive ever had and could defintiley see how well the Coil overs worked. Man I am a complete Douche, this is going to get REAL expensive!

View attachment 82089

View attachment 82090

DUDE!!! so now I'm curious.... I understand the desire for coil overs and long arms (I'd like to do that swap, too) but I'm wondering what was it that made you think the set up you did wasn't going to cut it. Fox shocks too stiff? Not getting good flex? See it's a good thing it's gone so you can start a new project ;-)

Vettethret

DUDE!!! so now I'm curious.... I understand the desire for coil overs and long arms (I'd like to do that swap, too) but I'm wondering what was it that made you think the set up you did wasn't going to cut it. Fox shocks too stiff? Not getting good flex? See it's a good thing it's gone so you can start a new project ;-)

Even though I had the Fox shocks revalved two times, I still thought they were too stiff for me (Ride being subjective). My next step was going to be long arms which would most likley solved the ride issue since its such a big lift. Theres now way with that lift on it now flex would be an issue, even though I never really off roaded it hard enough to find out. My main concern was highway ride since thats where 99% of my time was spent. Part of the reason I sold it because I also really wanted Slabs. New slabs+ Long Arms + coil overs would have been $13,500+. Part of the reason I got the SRT was I would only have to spend about 7k in mods and the whole car was done (Would have had 35k in the Rubicon at that point). Ive come to the ralization now that owning a Rubicon and getting it like I want is a minimum of 25k in mods, no way around that. Part of the problem is I wanted to start a new build and couldnt justify 35k into my rig at that point. Long story short, it was a money issue and getting the on road ride I wanted.

BIGTARS

Even though I had the Fox shocks revalved two times, I still thought they were too stiff for me (Ride being subjective). My next step was going to be long arms which would most likley solved the ride issue since its such a big lift. Theres now way with that lift on it now flex would be an issue, even though I never really off roaded it hard enough to find out. My main concern was highway ride since thats where 99% of my time was spent. Part of the reason I sold it because I also really wanted Slabs. New slabs+ Long Arms + coil overs would have been $13,500+. Part of the reason I got the SRT was I would only have to spend about 7k in mods and the whole car was done (Would have had 35k in the Rubicon at that point). Ive come to the ralization now that owning a Rubicon and getting it like I want is a minimum of 25k in mods, no way around that. Part of the problem is I wanted to start a new build and couldnt justify 35k into my rig at that point. Long story short, it was a money issue and getting the on road ride I wanted.

No doubt about the money investment. And even where it stands now, I'm still putting in a thousand here, few thousand there on body armor and whatever comes down the road. Fox shocks definitely stiff but for me the highway ride is awesome and exceeds my expectations for a big ass heep like this one.

One of these days I'll get some good flex pics.

Top Bottom