I will probably regret this question....

jdofmemi

Actually, it’s from Texas. I had the mispleasure of watching it “wheel” in Moab on an EVO run we were on. That thing was flat out dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Somebody took THAT to Moab! 🤯🤯🤯

It has "Roll me over" written all over it.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Actually, it’s from Texas. I had the mispleasure of watching it “wheel” in Moab on an EVO run we were on. That thing was flat out dangerous.

I thought Cop 4x4 was out of Arizona? My dad bought his Jeep from a friend who had it built by cop 4x4 and I think I remember them saying the shop was in Arizona. I don’t think there in business anymore.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I thought Cop 4x4 was out of Arizona? My dad bought his Jeep from a friend who had it built by cop 4x4 and I think I remember them saying the shop was in Arizona. I don’t think there in business anymore.

Hmmm, you could be correct. That run was in 2012 and I could be mistaken about Camp operating out of Texas. I don’t think he is in business anymore...can’t imagine why.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Hmmm, you could be correct. That run was in 2012 and I could be mistaken about Camp operating out of Texas. I don’t think he is in business anymore...can’t imagine why.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Camp got out of the Jeep building business “because of Eddie and people like him”. Apparently he got his feelings hurt at some point. The shop is still in business under a different name. One of the mechanics at COP 4x4 bought the business from Camp Crocker.

Braxtonsag

You could always jump up to 38s, I have a very similar setup as you and have been running 38s without issue. I don’t even have 35 spline rears. Iv been toying with jumping to 40s myself but it’s just not super high on the priority list right now.

Top Bottom