Idiot Jeep Dimple Dents

cottrellsahara

Lol, I have one on each side. I have had people ask how i got a dent there. I tell them it's factory since it's on both sides. I have only had one person believe me. I bought my JK used and they were already there. I lost the door in the wind and still had the straps on, but I was like :question: so thats where they came from..

hahhaha classic windy day

Atch

Dimple Mod. Its amazing you can tell who takes their doors off cus 90% of people who do will have them. I sure as hell do... You can see it in any picture I post of my Rig. :doh:

I must be in the rare 10% so far so good. No cowl mod for me so far even with all the times I've removed and reinstalled my doors

overmanjh

Guess I'm still one of the few who removes my doors and has yet to do this mod. So far no dents in the body, just lots of pinstriping.;)

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Guess I'm still one of the few who removes my doors and has yet to do this mod. So far no dents in the body, just lots of pinstriping.;)

I got some good stripes too! Came back from a wheeling trip, wife saw the Jeep the next day and was like WTF! I said, what? Thats nothing, look at the drivers side..lol

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

cottrellsahara

I got some good stripes too! Came back from a wheeling trip, wife saw the Jeep the next day and was like WTF! I said, what? Thats nothing, look at the drivers side..lol

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

having all those stripes doesn't bother you? do you get them from woods trails mainly?

Haha the same thing my mom and dad said to me after my 3 Wheeling trip lol

81SocalCJ

Yea, you've got to whatch out for those greasewood bushes out in AZ haha. They'll give you some good stripes :cheesy:

Top Bottom