I'm going to go ahead and delete my account, you guys are ridiculous

Haake

Wow,

I'm shocked at the immaturity of the keyboard commandos on here. I've been a lurker on here for years and been around the wheeling scene since before I had my license... I see a classified section, I figure I can post an ad. What's the point of having a classified section if one can't post in it without getting flamed by a bunch of fucking clowns. I'm going to go ahead and delete my account, you guys are ridiculous. For those of you who actually welcomed me warmly, thank you. The others, well, you're not even worth it.

Ryan

WJCO

Meme King
Wow,

I'm shocked at the immaturity of the keyboard commandos on here. I've been a lurker on here for years and been around the wheeling scene since before I had my license... I see a classified section, I figure I can post an ad. What's the point of having a classified section if one can't post in it without getting flamed by a bunch of fucking clowns. I'm going to go ahead and delete my account, you guys are ridiculous. For those of you who actually welcomed me warmly, thank you. The others, well, you're not even worth it.

Ryan

The classifieds are for regular members here. Good luck with the account delete.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow,

Ryan

It says at the top of the fucking classified section "FOR ACTIVE MEMEMBERS"

Who is the fucking clown here? Look in the mirror twat waffle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

Wow,

Ryan

You should've spent more time lurking and you would've had things figured out.

Btw, no one was warmly welcoming you. They were being facetious. Thought I would spell it out for you since you're a slow read.

Welcome to WAL!

See how that works?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Wow,

Ryan

IMG_4787.JPG

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
in all fairness he did call it his "Rig" so it's clearly diesel and probably has special 44's on it. Mines just a Jeep with the standard D44's.

atleast im not the only one who gets bothered when people say "rig" and it's just a daily :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Wow,

Ryan

If you've been a lurker here, you surely seen posts just like this where people come on here for no other reason that just to sell their shit. Usually at some ridiculously high price. Usually to "help out another jeeper that might be looking for parts" and as always the "I'm a long time lurker/reader but just now posted" types as yourself.

I'm not from your neighborhood but I seen you were having a garage sale, so I thought I would throw my shit out for sale at your garage sale. I mean, I've been driving by your house for years. I really don't see why I can't put my shit in with your shit and sell it even though you don't know me.

atleast im not the only one who gets bothered when people say "rig" and it's just a daily :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Or a "rock crawler" and it's something with a slight lift and some 33 inch ATs. That pisses me off. Lol. I mean I guess the parking blocks at the mall are made of concrete which is sort of rocks right?

mo0s3

Wow,

Ryan

Lurking and not posting isn't a good excuse to not follow the rules bud. Just trying to help ya out for the next forum you end up on ! Take care

gheller

If you've been a lurker here, you surely seen posts just like this where people come on here for no other reason that just to sell their shit. Usually at some ridiculously high price. Usually to "help out another jeeper that might be looking for parts" and as always the "I'm a long time lurker/reader but just now posted" types as yourself.

I'm not from your neighborhood but I seen you were having a garage sale, so I thought I would throw my shit out for sale at your garage sale. I mean, I've been driving by your house for years. I really don't see why I can't put my shit in with your shit and sell it even though you don't know me.

Yup, good example.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
It says at the top of the fucking classified section "FOR ACTIVE MEMEMBERS"

Who is the fucking clown here? Look in the mirror twat waffle.

Just for the record "Twat Waffle" is delicious for breakfast
My rig is currently under the knife receiving some one tons and a few other goodies, so the stockers gotta go.

2015 rubicon D44's
30k miles
bone stock
$3500 obo complete ready to bolt in.

Axles will be ready for pickup in the next week or two. Located in Chatsworth, CA

Thanks for looking!

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rcasajr

They also access your account and change your profile pics on way-of-life, with no regard to privacy or use of your account. Just saying.. be careful.

Last edited:

longarmwj

This dude gives people named Ryan a bad name :grayno::shock:

My name is also Ryan, and I can assure everybody here of two things

1:OP is a disgrace to the Ryan name
2: While the OP Ryan probably enjoys eating dicks, this Ryan, however, does not

WJCO

Meme King
They also access your account and change your profile pics on way-of-life, with no regard to privacy or use of your account. Just saying.. be careful.

Lol. Thank you for attempting to save this guy's soul. Sounds like you're still butthurt over getting caught for breaking the rules. Either way, thanks for letting us know how the technical parts of the website works. I was unaware we could change profile pictures.

Top Bottom