I'm purposely getting banned... because I can't follow the rules

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just had a friend tell me about you trolling me. 2700 posts in a year says a lot about you trolling people. I just came back for the drama. LOL You moderators are a joke. Do you realize how many people are leaving or bashing WAL. You moderators give the sight a bad name with your bully tactics.
Let the bashing and name calling begin. LOL it only makes people talk bad about WAL. Which seems to be more wide spread than I ever imagined. :cheesy:

Welcome back Ed. Glad your still hung up on the whole thing.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just had a friend tell me about you trolling me. 2700 posts in a year says a lot about you trolling people. I just came back for the drama. LOL You moderators are a joke. Do you realize how many people are leaving or bashing WAL. You moderators give the sight a bad name with your bully tactics.
Let the bashing and name calling begin. LOL it only makes people talk bad about WAL. Which seems to be more wide spread than I ever imagined. :cheesy:

Omg! Welcome back Ed! I'm so glad to see you are a man of your word!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just had a friend tell me about you trolling me. 2700 posts in a year says a lot about you trolling people.

If I were you, I'd tell your friend to frequent your new forum where you are pimping your shop. :yup: I'm sure that you all are Facebook buddies so it shouldn't be hard.

I just came back for the drama. LOL You moderators are a joke. Do you realize how many people are leaving or bashing WAL. You moderators give the sight a bad name with your bully tactics.

We give it a bad name and yet there are hundreds of users online right now. Do you realize that no one gives a shit about your opinion here?

You are imagining things. That Florida sun is getting to your head. If you actively seek out the "bad talk" you will find it. Fun fact, there is bad talk about everything.

Let's be clear that YOU are the one who refused to remove a fucking sentence from his bio. YOU brought all of this trolling upon yourself.

Oh and the name calling. You are a pussy. :thumbup:

Last edited:

StealthyDuc

This was funny until he came back. Now it just seems like a sad attempt to "troll" everyone here and act like he's unaffected in a negative way by this whole situation. Just let me ban him since no one else will. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ed laparotomy is back? Is this the homophobe that built a rick-shaw of a trailer that looked like a sticker pack of industry buzz-word bingo exploded on it, then pumped his shop here and pretended to be a victim? :idontknow:

Ed laparotomy is back? Is this the homophobe that built a rick-shaw of a trailer that looked like a sticker pack of industry buzz-word bingo exploded on it, then pumped his shop here and pretended to be a victim? :idontknow:

Correctomundo

JAGS

Hooked

Must be a different "Ed." This guy goes around FB dissing on this place to other "ex-members" and posts how sooooo many members are leaving.

Never mind, sounds like the same guy after all. Lol.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Must be a different "Ed." This guy goes around FB dissing on this place to other "ex-members" and posts how sooooo many members are leaving.

Never mind, sounds like the same guy after all. Lol.

Gtfo, people really do that on fb?

Top Bottom