I'm sarcastic... Wait, no I'm not

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol! Only a matter of time. Apparently a mod can call someone a pussy it's alright, BUT when they are called one it's a different story. Can't take a joke.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Lol! Only a matter of time. Apparently a mod can call someone a pussy it's alright, BUT when they are called one it's a different story. Can't take a joke.

Are you attempting humor with all this or no back peddling for being called out?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Then a thread is started? Because some did not like it? Give me a fucking break.

No problem, from my opinion you're way outta line, feel free to take a break, deep breaths, then go for a short stroll...in traffic, off a cliff, whatever works for you. I'm sick of seeing your antics, the preschool is down the street, go play with your bros

catahoula

Caught the Bug
No problem, from my opinion you're way outta line, feel free to take a break, deep breaths, then go for a short stroll...in traffic, off a cliff, whatever works for you. I'm sick of seeing your antics, the preschool is down the street, go play with your bros

Antics? You need to read some of the posts in this forum. You got people getting on here proud of a purchase whether it be a vehicle or something else and instantly get slammed for it? Fuck you who ever you are. First it was a joke like everything else not just pointing out how ridiculous it has become.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Antics? You need to read some of the posts in this forum. You got people getting on here proud of a purchase whether it be a vehicle or something else and instantly get slammed for it? Fuck you who ever you are. First it was a joke like everything else not just pointing out how ridiculous it has become.

Pot meet kettle,

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Sorry you feel that way and I probably could have been more wise with my word choice, but no matter what you perceive the situation of the forum to be, you yourself said you weren't being sarcastic and frankly I get heated when people are antagonistic towards a group of people I care about. If it's not your cup of tea, I get it, different preferences for different people. I'm happy here so I'll stay, if you're not, you don't have to plain and simple. Best of luck.

Top Bottom