In case you need another reason to avoid Rough Country

Maybe it’s just me. Am I the only one thinking this is looking like post collision damage? For only having a thousand road miles it’s hard to believe a mount just sheared off like that.

I get it. Rough Country is trash. And the install and parts by a bogus shop may have something to do with this. Still curious to see pics of the whole picture not just zoomed in to the arm on the ground.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maybe it’s just me. Am I the only one thinking this is looking like post collision damage? For only having a thousand road miles it’s hard to believe a mount just sheared off like that.

I get it. Rough Country is trash. And the install and parts by a bogus shop may have something to do with this. Still curious to see pics of the whole picture not just zoomed in to the arm on the ground.

That was my first thought.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
This is definitely not the control arms fault... This looks like an accident or something wrong with the install. Even though their control arms or everything in general might be "rough".... That is ripped clean off

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

When the arm broke it swung around and ripped his fender off. Seems legit to me.

Deankxf

Just my two cents, in my opinion I don’t think rough country is terrible, not the greatest by any means. But I have a 4” RCX lift and the whole lift is basically just coils and shocks. Now, their shocks do blow, for sure. But the rest of the lift kit is pretty solid I think. I had a 7.5” rough country lift on my 12’ silverado and it was great. So all in all I think for how cheap rough country lifts are that they are worth the money

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

The internet is no place for logical thinking, GTFO...

Top Bottom