In Hawaii

Marinearmyjeeper

Hey all, not super new to the jeep world, but definitely not the most experienced. . I'm currently stationed in Hawaii, I'm from the east coast. . I have a 2012 Rubicon unlimited and 97 tj ... only other jeep I've owned was an 07 wrangler unlimited x... that's all for now. .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Hit up Rich at Ohana Trails. He is a good guy. He is the only guy on Oahu I will let touch my jeep.

HLKSMSH

Rich and Ohana Trails is out of business hit me up if you want to go wheeling some time this is from this weekend.

Attachments

• 578547_174271852773186_1697809737_n.jpg
    578547_174271852773186_1697809737_n.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 83

Marinearmyjeeper

Rich and Ohana Trails is out of business hit me up if you want to go wheeling some time this is from this weekend.

Not sure if I'm on that level yet, but I do go up to dillingham kaena point .. Not as often as I'd like Cuz my wife is pregnant, but I'll keep in touch

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Glad to see more people from the 808 on here. We are fortunate and get to spend at least 2 weeks in Hawaii every year, but are very envious of those that live there full time! :yup:

Marinearmyjeeper

I'm shocked to finally see some people from hi on the forums. . Didn't notice too many on some of the other forums. And with so many jeeps on this island I figured there would be tons from here

Top Bottom