Independent suspension V.S. solid axles

Zstairlessone

Not to be picky, and I'm probably wrong, but articulation is not a term normally associated with IFS/IRS. If the two sides are joined by a flexible joint (as in an independent suspension setup) they really don't articulate like a solid axle.

GCM 2

Here is a simple no b.s. challenge. Opinions have no place in this thread. Post a picture that proves your point of view, or hold your peace. I challenge you to post a pic of a modified PRODUCTION vehicle with independent suspension. Said vehicle should have equal or greater articulation than the vehicle in this picture. Said vehicle should have equal or narrower track width. Here is a picture I found that I think is a a good starting point. It may even be of a members vehicle. I really don't know. Here is the bar. I challenge you to beat it.

Here is another simple, no b.s. challenge........start an actual thread that is not a completely retarded jeep penis measuring contest.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Here is another simple, no b.s. challenge........start an actual thread that is not a completely retarded jeep penis measuring contest.

Who the fuck are you? Have you even ever raced bro?

And I believe the correct vernacular is ra-tard.

GCM 2

Who the fuck are you? Have you even ever raced bro?

And I believe the correct vernacular is ra-tard.

Why are you even up at this hour? I have an excuse, I'm 12 hours ahead of you and it's the middle of the day!

And to answer your two questions- 1) I'm not Caitlyn Jenner 2) I have only raced to the bottom of a 1/2 gallon of Salted Carmel ice cream. (I placed 4th, competition was fierce)

dagdag

I was drunk at the time. I'm certain you can relate to doing something regrettable LOL!

Last edited:
Top Bottom