Injures from bone head moves

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
So I was re-painting my tire carrier. I removed the hinges from the tail gate to touch them up a little as well. Got the painting done went inside for a celebratory beer. My son asked if we could take the dog for a walk, no problem. I went to get the leash out of the back of the Jeep forgetting there where no hinges. CRUNCH, it dropped on my foot like a guillotine. Luckily I think it only broke 1 toe for sure. Here's the carnage. So has anyone else done a bode head move causing injuries or am I the only one?

Attachments

• toe.jpg
    toe.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 113

SHHHWAY

This was a huge bone head move, I nearly cutoff my left index finger installing the Rockhard sport cage,,, smooth move exlax![emoji85] 5 stitches and the feeling may come back!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ouch, that looks like it hurts. Not jeep related, but in high school playing basketball, I punched the padded basketball pole after making a bad play and broke my pinky. Very fucking bone-headish of me :dont_tell:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Ouch man. That looks painful. Have I done stuff like that? Yes! I'm pretty sure, I've caused much more injury to myself, than anyone has caused me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I'm always hurting myself working on the Jeep. Its become sort of a morbid joke between me and my wife. Its not the first and won't be the last battle wound from this damn hobby!:beer:

BobNH

Most boneheaded was thinking I was as in shape as the pro hockey players when I extended at the blue line. Broke my collarbone in my extravagant display of ineptitude. Them there was the stepping on the steel rake breaking my glasses. The most near mortal was skiing in the woods at Sugarbush and nearly being skewered by a fallen limb. I twisted out at the last second and only suffed a long gash on my side and a torn jacket. That was scary.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

So I was re-painting my tire carrier. I removed the hinges from the tail gate to touch them up a little as well. Got the painting done went inside for a celebratory beer. My son asked if we could take the dog for a walk, no problem. I went to get the leash out of the back of the Jeep forgetting there where no hinges. CRUNCH, it dropped on my foot like a guillotine. Luckily I think it only broke 1 toe for sure. Here's the carnage. So has anyone else done a bode head move causing injuries or am I the only one?
And ya, that is some gnarly looking digit there.[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUBEERCON

Spiral staircase / alcohol / American Ninja bet = stitches and 2 broken toes to the point that they installed pins down the centers of them to keep the bones straight in line. Got to freak people out with the pins exposed for several months. Tore a PCL months later wrestling my friend in the same condo. Yes I know I'm 46 and yes my wife is slightly impressed with her choice sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Jumped too fast into my old CJ and gonged my head straight into the roll cage spreader. Damn near knocked me out and had quite the bump for a while. Then there is the usual damage that always comes when working on your own stuff, nothing permanently scarring but seems to happen every single time. Hope you're fast on the mend!

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Stood up too fast when working on my CB mount and sliced my knee about half an inch in on my tailpipe . Luckily it's all Fatty tissue and I avoided stitched by butterfly bandaging the hell out of it.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom