Installing 50" LED Light Bar

Charmander

Anyone know of good blogs or videos that can help with installing a 50" led light bar. Just ordered mine and was trying to learn a little more before it arrived to self install and couldn't find a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A video...? Of what?

Mount light, run wires, flip switch, light up the world!!

5235E7E8-EFCB-44E8-8833-D95E316D1F1F-272-0000003ACED85BE3_zps6b79a2ce.jpg

Thanks, when the wifey gets home ill snap some pics.

The mount is a Poison Spyder.

I'm warning you now my engine bay is a mess... Waiting for my Genesis dual battery setup and SPod so I can make it nice n purdy!

Thanks, when the wifey gets home ill snap some pics.

The mount is a Poison Spyder.

I'm warning you now my engine bay is a mess... Waiting for my Genesis dual battery setup and SPod so I can make it nice n purdy!

Haha that's ok. More just curious where to run it from light bar to get it under the hood.

Runitunser the windshield cowl throw the hole in the side of the dash. Poke a screwdriver through the foam first.

Lol I was actually drinking. Was Having a beer after being on the trail all day and have a broken iPhone. Not a good combo. Lol

Don't know what ur saying. Hahaha

Run it through the windshield cowl. On the side of the dash there is a hole into the firewall filled with what looks like expanding foam. Push a screwdriver through it, follow with your wires and hook them to your switch.

Anyone know of good blogs or videos that can help with installing a 50" led light bar. Just ordered mine and was trying to learn a little more before it arrived to self install and couldn't find a lot?

I went with a rigid industries 50" bracket. It's really simple should have no problem whatsoever!

Run it through the windshield cowl. On the side of the dash there is a hole into the firewall filled with what looks like expanding foam. Push a screwdriver through it, follow with your wires and hook them to your switch.

This is where I run all my wires. Just have to take out the piece of plastic on the side of the dash when you open your door. Like I said it's all right there and simple, should have no problem

Top Bottom