Internal beadlocks???

wjtstudios

Hooked
No special lever, just whatever I had sitting around. I takes 2-3 laps around the wheel but it does just separate without much effort, eventually.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We, being me and a bunch of guys at discount tire, but it thru every trick they knew and could not get it separated. I’ve seen a couple of videos of guys using a different kind of tire wrench that I need to track down and try

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HeWhoDares

We, being me and a bunch of guys at discount tire, but it thru every trick they knew and could not get it separated. I’ve seen a couple of videos of guys using a different kind of tire wrench that I need to track down and try

Good luck Pal; sorry to hear it's being a pain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
But you never know, what if a big rock flys up out of the ground and hits your rim just right and then you flip into oncoming traffic which causes 3 more teenagers to start smoking in California which then kills a baby seal in Alaska!?!?!? Not safe, not approved for on road use due to negligence [emoji23][emoji23]

Only in CA...:crazyeyes:
I did, but I can definitely try to use more next time I try to split it

She would appreciate that...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Most beadlocks sandwich the front bead with a plate locking the tire to the wheel on the on the outside only. Internal bead locks like the Hutcherson secure both beads with an inner rubber donut. There is 0 chance of blowing a bead. But a good chance of destroying a side wall if you don’t realize you’ve gone to 0 psi and keep driving when you think you still have 8 or so psi in there.

You can also spin the tire on the wheel with internal bead locks like the rockmonsters.

Top Bottom